Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions described below regulate access and use of the Site www.reto.com.mx. By accessing and using this website you are accepting without limitation the content thereof.
- All elements contained on this website, such as text, images, graphics, audio and video, graphic design and software, among others (hereinafter jointly referred to as content) are the exclusive property of Challenge and are subject to intellectual and industrial property protected by national and international legislation, except third-party trademarks, mentioned for information only in accordance with current legislation and with honest practices in industrial or commercial matters.
- Access to this Web Site does not imply any waiver, transfer or total or partial transfer of such rights of intellectual property.
- The user, unless prior express written authorization Challenge, undertakes to use the content of this website exclusively for their own needs and their personal use is strictly prohibited its use for public or commercial purposes, distribution, modification, alteration, transfer, forwarding or treated.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, free and personal license to use, copy, print and even transfer the content to your terminal (download), provided it is for your personal, non-commercial use license order.
- The user expressly assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that could arise from accessing the contents of this Website, as well as their reproduction and dissemination, with or without permission from their rightful owner.
- Challenge not responsible for the use you can make of the materials available on this Website if that infringes the rights of third parties not owned by or relating to this company.
- The user maintained at all times to challenge harmless against any claim, judicial or extrajudicial actions taken against this challenge as a result of inappropriate, unlawful or illegal use of the content by the user or third parties who should be responsible.
- data transmission you can do this Website or other controlled accesses Reto whose content is threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or transmission of any other material that incites or constitutes prohibited conduct that would be considered a criminal offense.
- Challenge not responsible for the content of any forum or debate in cyberspace (chat), bulletins or any type of transmissions that are linked to this website and will cooperate with the relevant authorities, if so required, in identifying the persons responsible for those contents that violate the law.
- In any case Reto be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising from access and use of the Website, such as the server of this page contains software viruses or any other harmful component .
- The brands in its generic sense contained in this website are protected by law. The misuse of those marks or overall content of this website is strictly prohibited, except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions.
- Challenge reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, including these terms and conditions. Likewise, Reto reserves the right to terminate, if any, of the free provision of all or part of the contents of your website. Therefore, it is recommended that you consult with reasonable intervals this page if such changes have occurred.
- For any question that may arise regarding the contents, activities, products and services of this website will be applicable the Spanish Legislation being equally competent Spanish courts any dispute that may arise regarding the interpretation and / or execution of these terms and conditions.
- If for any reason a court or tribunal declared the invalidity or unenforceability of any part of these terms and conditions, the remaining provisions will continue to have full effect.
- Challenge reserves the right to pursue a breach of the above terms and conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising few civil and criminal actions it can by law, without the absence of such actions imply consent to illicit acts.